Back to Top
- Ability to snap chill milk to 4°C within 3 minutes of leaving the cow.
- Built in heat recovery producing hot water up to 60°C at 6 litres per minute.
- Designed in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions.
- Currently over 1 million litres of milk per day being pre-cooled by Glacier Plus units during peak milking season.
- Totally independent from your vat refrigeration system.
- 12hp Danfoss (maneurop) 3-phase scroll type compressor
- Heat recovery included
- Can use off peak power outside milking time to chill water
- Closed circuit chilled water utilising a manicon tank
- Small footprint size 1650 x 900mm
- Powder coated exterior for long wearing durability
- Totally independent from your vat refrigeration system
Double Bank Plate Cooler
- A full range of models and sizes available to suit any size dairy shed.
- All plates are made from 3A approved stainless steel and EPDM gaskets.
- Spares readily available at a competitive price.
- Free standing.
- Easily cleaned using CIP or manual operation.
- Galvanised floor mount bracket available.